Core Aeration is simply a method of punching holes into the turf to allow moisture, oxygen, and nutrients to penetrate the soil. Over time the surface of your lawn will become compacted due to many factors.
Benefits of Core Aeration:
- Enhances thatch breakdown
- Increased supply of water and air into the soil below
- Increased absorption of nutrients and fertilizer
- Less susceptible to damage from weeds, insects, droughts and diseases
- Promotes new root growth for a healthier lawn
- Reduces soil compaction